Friday, November 15, 2013

J HUD GETS A STAR!!!!

Jennifer Hudson is the epidomy of success these days with going from a what some classified as a big girl with a voice on American Idol to now getting a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Wow. Jennifer was accompanied by her husband, son, and sister, in a beautiful white mini dress with her short cropped new doo. Jennifer read a tearful speech about how much faith she had in believing in her dreams, and knowing she was going to make it. I am so proud of her!!!

I knew I would get emotional and I’m sure my mom is in heaven like, ‘Jenny, stop crying!’ But now is the time to cry, Mama. It is. I don’t know where to start because this is an amazing honor as we all know and I did not see it coming. I’m so honored to be here with so many that I love and I feel as though we’re all a family. Even all of you guys. It’s about — I love you, too! It’s one thing to be in this type of position but it doesn’t mean anything if you can’t make a difference in the world to someone. I always say that anytime we go out. We make sure we treat everyone like family so with that being said, I’m so honored that all of my family is here with me today.

Read more: Necole Bitchie.com: Jennifer Hudson Honored With Star On The Hollywood Walk Of Famehttp://necolebitchie.com/2013/11/14/jennifer-hudson-walk-of-fame/#ixzz2kjOImcY0 Read more at http://necolebitchie.com/2013/11/14/jennifer-hudson-walk-of-fame/#So7HgERBPw38bsbc.99

No comments:

Post a Comment