Thursday, November 14, 2013

NIA LONG SPEAKS WITH 'THE BREAKFAST CLUB'

I was just saying to myself yesterday when is Nia Long going to appear on 'The Breakfast Club', well without further adoo she appeared TODAY!!! I think I'm pretty confident now, but this girl is like so beautiful GEESH. Charlamagne could not stop staring.

Of course Nia showed up today to talk about the movie 'Best Man Holiday. If I can't say it enough, 'Best Man: Holiday' is out this coming Friday!!!!! Where will you be in 15 years, where were you 15 years ago??? I am so excited to see this, because literally we all grew with these characters. I was just starting a new life, new career, and fifteeen years later I am doing the same but in a new way.

Ok ladies here is what Nia said she does to preserve her looks, and youth? Take notes:

Rest, spend time with family, taking care of yourself!! Starting today.

Glory To The Highest

No comments:

Post a Comment