Wednesday, October 30, 2013

KERRY WASHINGTON ADMITS FINALLY SHE'S PREGNANT!!!

I know it seems like all I do is talk about pregnancy, but it's because I applaud women who are doing it professionally and balance marriage and babies. I am also biased because I would love to create that life for myself and hope to one day do so. I'm not sure how this will affect all of you 'Scandal' watchers but Mrs. Kerry Washington is four months preggers.

"Kerry Washington, like her Scandal alter ego Olivia Pope, sure knows how to keep a secret. The 36-year-old actress, who married NFL player Nnamdi Asomugha in a super covert ceremony in June, has yet another surprise on the way — a baby! As the new issue of Us Weekly exclusively reveals, the Scandal star is pregnant with her first child. “She’s about four months along,” a pal tells Us of Washington. (Thus far, the mom-to-be has kept any hint of a baby bump concealed under roomy dresses.) This will be the first child for the Emmy-nominated beauty, who married San Francisco 49ers cornerback Asomugha on June 24 in Hailey, Idaho. According to reports, the couple first started dating in the summer of 2012; Washington was previously engaged to actor David Moscow. "

I am not upset with Kerry at all for keeping her business to herself, sometimes it's best when people don't know every detail of your personnel life. Congrats girl.

- See more at: http://bossip.com/858046/congratulations-kerry-washington-is-toting-a-gut-full-of-baller-hubby-nnamdi-asomugha/#sthash.9qgdYIwC.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment