Tuesday, August 27, 2013

EVA MARCILLE PREGNANT WITH HER FIRST BABY....

Better known as Eva Pigford, Eva Marcille is expecting her first baby. You all know the beautiful bombshell from America's Next Top Model Cycle 3, that stole our hearts, and won the prize. Well we all have been watching her over the years, with recurring role on Young & The Restless, BET's Rip The Runway, My Model Looks Better Than Yours, The Game, and more. Recently when she started dating singer Kevin McCall I thought either marriage, or knocked up, and hopefully she will have both. Supposedly Eva is five months pregnant. You guys know I love babies, here's what Eva had to say about her new expected bundle of joy.

Eva says to BET.com, “Being able to bring a life into the world is every woman’s dream but for me it’s more than just a dream it is a magical, mystical journey which I get to share with this amazing man.” Eva adds, “Kevin is the only man who I would share this moment in life with".

www.bossip.com

No comments:

Post a Comment