Friday, June 7, 2013

TAMAR BRAXTON HAS A BABY BOY!!!

Woop, Woop!!! Tamar had a baby boy!!! So happy for her, I really am. Tamar delivered a healthy baby boy yesterday. Everyone is speculating whether Tamar will let some camera's in to see what happened at the delivery on "Tamar & Vince". Here is what she had to say:

My husband’s not comfortable with any of this. I think we’re going to let them in as much as we can. You don’t want to bring your viewer all the way to the point where you went through in vitro, then it didn’t happen like that and it happened naturally. I just think it’s a story to tell and not to tell the whole story is kind of unfair. You won’t be looking in my purse,” she stated. “My purse is off limits. I don’t even wanna see inside my purse!”

What makes this oh so special is that Tamar really thought her fertility issues would prevent her from having a baby naturally but God has his own plans, because she definitely did this on her own. AWWWWW.... This is for all women unsuccessful getting pregnant know that is it always God's final word.

Peep what her sisters were saying on twitter:

Screen shot 2013-06-06 at 11.03.39 PM

Screen shot 2013-06-07 at 5.48.16 AM

Screen shot 2013-06-06 at 11.09.05 PM



Tags: ,   , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment