Monday, June 10, 2013

OCHO CINCO FAILS AGAIN..................


Fate, really isn't on Mr. Chad Ochocinco's side these days. Some would wonder is he paying back for all the cheating and lieing he has done in the past but hey who can call it. With run ins with the law since his domestic violence case with Evelyn Lozada, stuff just got worse. Ocho was sentenced to 30 days in jail after slapping his male attorney on the buttocks in the court room after the judge granted him community service and counseling instead of jail for head-butting Evelyn. Umm you should have kept quiet bruhhhh! Judge Kathleen McHugh said she would add on three months of probation because Ocho seemed to think the whole ordeal was funny. I mean it really isn't that funny..... Ocho supposedly slapped his attorney on the butt when asked by the judge if he was satisfied with his attorney Adam Swickle.. YIKES. The court room found it funny but the judge didn't, and Ocho was immediately hauled off into jail. CRAZY. See you in thirty Ocho :/

See below for Ocho's comments saying he did this to make light of his life. How about jumping up for joy at home- Creep! Rumor has it that Ocho is still waiting for the great return in football, although I like this guy I think, umm buddy it could be a wrap for you.


"This is your courtroom. I have no intent to make this a joke. It’s not funny. My life is in a shambles right now and I try my best to laugh and keep a smile on my face."

Read more: http://thejasminebrand.com

No comments:

Post a Comment