Tuesday, May 7, 2013

RIHANNA AND CHRIS OVER AGGGGGGGGGGGGGAINNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

It's not like we didn't see this coming, but Rihanna and Chris are officially (so they say) over. The thing that I guessed when they got back together in January was it was going to end before it started. Firstly these two are young, they know it, and it's hard sustaining a relationship with anyone when there is so much baggage, outside factors, and immaturity involved. They were better left to leave each other  alone and grow apart until they were adults. Check out what the after math of the break up has been when Chris supposedly took to twitter yesterday to explain his frustrations. It would be a dramatic ending enough if Rihanna didn't comment as well.

Below on the  Kyle & Jackie O Radio Show, officially confirmed that they were over. Do I believe that these two will leave each other alone probably not, but someone definitely has to say enough is enough and move on......
“The way I look at it is… I’m always going to love that person, but people have differences, and people have different wants and needs.”
“At the end of the day she’s a young girl. I can’t really be focused on wife-ing somebody that young… and I’m young too.”
“I just got to step forward and be a man and be the best Chris Brown I can be instead of worrying about whoever else is going to be in my side pocket.”
From Chris:



RihannaTweetBossipCBTweetBossip


From Rihanna:




I'm not a hater or anything but I really believe this is for the best. It is so tiresome for two people who want to continue being successful. I think they need to focus on that aspect of themselves. Truthfully.



Kyle & Jackie O; bossip.com

1 comment: