Monday, December 5, 2011

Fabolous Discuss Emily B Finally On Hot 97.1 With Angie Martinez

Not sure if this is coming from a sincere place since we waited all last year for Fab to say something about Emily B on  Love & Hip-Hop first season. We have felt like crying when Fab did not show up for the family picture day that Emily set up for her and family. We even felt bad when Kimbella showed up this season claiming she dated I mean F***** Fabolous.

This past Friday Fabolous finally told his side of the story on Hot 97.1's Angie Martinez Show. I couldn't wait to listen because really I was starting not to like this guy even though I've bopped to some of his hits these past couple of years.

Below he discusses why no one knew about his relationship with Emily:

As a celebrity, you have to have some type of piece of your personal life. Look at Jay-Z and Beyonce; everybody knew Jay and Beyonce were dating. They were sitting around at award shows together like they weren’t together for a while before they came out and said whatever. But your life doesn’t always have to be exposed. There are a lot of people whose personal lives aren’t exposed.


Below is what he says on where he and Emily is today:

I think we have a great relationship as far as being a mother and father or woman and man or whatever our situation is without a title. I think we’re in a good space communicating. She’s traveled with me for my birthday; she hadn’t really did much traveling with me at all but I thought it was a time where we could hang out and get to re-getting to know each other. Now we’re at different ages; I’ve known her for years and now we have a son together; her daughter’s older. It’s a different situation so it’s kind of like regrouping but the show is entertainment, so they’re not going to show that.


I just feel like we waited for a while for Fab to state his case. I just wonder if this is coming because his P.R people feel like he's totally being bashed on this hit show where everyone is now watching including the ladies. Also didn't we get the feeling that they are over this season. Are they back together? I didn't quite get what Fabolous was saying but we hope they can work it out if he truly loves Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment