Friday, December 2, 2011

Beyonce Comments On Conflicting Opinions On Her Pregnancy

In the past couple of months everyone has had something to say about Beyonce's pregnancy be it negative or positive. The most surprising allegations was that she was faking the entire pregnancy. Today Beyonce sits down with 20/20 and interviews with Katie Couric to discuss all the confusion and why it is important for her to keep her pregnancy due date private. Below she explains to Katie how all the different due dates, and fake prosthetic baby bump allegations could be do to  her wanting to keep her pregnancy protective.


“Physically I was starting to show, so it was only a matter of days before someone zoomed in. So I just wanted it to be from me, and I wanted it to be something that was a celebration of something so beautiful. And I didn’t want to release a picture or a statement. I figured the biggest statement was to — just be.”
[After the announcement] I just felt free. I really did, because I’d been holding the most exciting thing in for so long, and I just felt like, Wow, now I can enjoy and now I can just experience this the way that every woman should. So I felt so liberated, and I felt like, Oh, I can breathe and be happy. And, you know, it was a beautiful feeling. … I went straight off the stage and just cried. I hugged my mom, I hugged Jay and just cried. It was a beautiful day.”

As reported from known media source.

No comments:

Post a Comment