Friday, November 18, 2011

Rihanna's Single But She's Sad For HER BOX

On a recent visit to the Ellen Degeneres Show Rihanna talks about her upcoming album and well lets not forget why we all love her sexuality and love life. She says with her career it's really hard to date and keeping a man can be hard if he's not a real man.

“I like men that are more aggressive, but mysterious, but I like a man to be very sure,” she said. “I like them to be sure of themselves and know that you’re the man. I’m the lady and the only way for us to make this work is for us to play our roles. You know, I can’t really be the man for you. I don’t want to have to be. I’m the man at work all the time.”
Rihanna also speaks about why it is hard not dating. I would like to think that companion would rate #1 on any one's list but noooo this gal loves sound action.

I do put a lot into my job — most of my time if not all of it. It definitely affects my personal life. My personal life is pretty much non-existent, which is not good, not for the long run. Not for me, not for ‘Her,’” she said, pointing between her legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment