Friday, November 18, 2011

Chrissy Expresses Regret Over Stomp Out

After the painful to watch fight of Chrissy Lampkin and Kimbella Vanderhee on VH1's Love & Hip Hop season 2 premiere on Monday Chrissy is now saying she regrets her actions. Honestly as days have gone by and I have accessed the situation with several people I realize more and more how technically uncalled for it probably was. Chrissy battles with her own things in her own relationship and I think maybe that was a testament of how unhappy she is with things that may have happened in her relationship. I definitely see the love between Jim Jones and Chrissy but after all these years I'm sure there are certain situations that she feels she may have been disrespected or treated unfairly about. I know friendships are important and I definitely saw her genuinely feeling hurt for Emily that night along with maybe some of her own insecurities, unhappiness with things that have occur ed in her past.

Chrissy explains below what it was like:


I don’t regret my feelings, but I regret the way I allowed myself to be pulled out of character. [Vanderhee]‘s another grown woman, and it’s crazy to put your hands on somebody like that,” said Chrissy to MTV News. “It’s just that I was so hurt and so caught in the moment — it was just reactional. I just reacted to the pain. I know it’s gonna sound crazy, but it wasn’t really personal.”

Chrissy goes on to admit she didn’t really give Kimbella a fair chance. “I really didn’t get a chance to know her [Kimbella], so I don’t know what her intent was, but I just felt like it was hurtful,” said Chrissy of coming to Emily’s defense. “I can only deal with what was in front of me and it just came across really hurtful.”

No comments:

Post a Comment