Thursday, April 10, 2014

CHRISTIANS DOING REALITY T.V, KANDI BURRUSS TUCKER'S BEAUTIFUL DRESS, AND BRANDY ON BEING 35

I am not going to lie sometimes being a Christian is a real growing process. We all have a responsibility to be honorable to God, but what if you have to play that out on television for millions to judge. OUCH. I'm not going to lie sometimes I've watched 'Mary, Mary' and cringed at how emotional they were, how real things got when it came down to their relationships, and conflicts on the show. How far is too far? and is Christians doing reality televion questionable? Check out what assistant Pastor, former 'Apprentice' contestant Omarosa and sister to Gospel duo 'Mary, Mary' Goo-Goo had to say, on www.thejasminebrand.com.

Omarosa: If anytime you can get people talking about the church, reflecting about religion, reflecting about their relationships with God, what’s appropriate and what we’re not appropriate than we’re winning. I’m an assistant pastor at Weller Street Missionary Baptist church and ordain baptist minister and I tell you as much as you try to get people to come into the kingdom it’s very difficult. So this is a vehicle to introducing, reintroducing people and encouraging people to be apart of the kingdom.

Goo Goo: You know I tell the truth right? I think they be wilding out on the show and people are entitled to do what they want to do and you never how they’re going to edit the show but some of the stuff I wish they kind of would conceal. Because it’s kind of one of those things that its like, that’s family business. We all know that we have ups and downs like that fight I almost got into last week, I wouldn’t put that on TV.

Omarosa: But you know what? When you’re in that moment—because I’ve had a lot of those fights on TV—it’s so important to be authentic and to allow whatever’s going to transpire to transpire, I wish there were times I would have held back, but sometimes people really tick me off.

Goo Goo: That’s true sometimes people really tick me off but I’m not a pastor. I’m glad we’re able to see the work that they do, how much they give to the ministry, sometimes their wives and families are 2nd and 3rd to the ministry. Sometimes it has their perks and somethings it’s like ooh it’s not that.

Big congratulations to Miss Kandi Burruss Tucker again on her wedding this past weekend, and check out her hot dress she wore!! Wow. I have seen some great wedding dresses this year, but this one was classic. Designed by Reco Chapple, the ostrich-feather custom gown, with a 12-foot train, cost $20,000. Beautiful...

I know we all are growing up but I was shocked to hear that Miss Brandy Norwood turned 35 years old. lol. I don't feel bad after all. This week the singer turned actress Brandy Norwood stopped by the Queen Latifah Show, which I haven't watched yet! While chatting with Queen Latifah, Brandy chatted about a monumental 35th Birthday bash. No longer engaged (reportedly her and fiance Ryan Press ended things earlier this year after dating 3 years), WOW. MEN!!!Keeping doing you sis, your husband is coming.

thejasminebrand.com God Bless You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment