Wednesday, March 12, 2014

DID FLOYD MEATHER REALLY BEAT SOME WORKERS OVER JEWELRY???

Earlier today, on TMZ I heard some reports about Floyd Mayweather that literally shocked me to shakes, and now it seems most bloggers and media sites are reporting the same situation. Hear is what I heard, that I just couldn't believe:

According to 'Thejasminebrand.com:

"Some alarming allegations have just hit about the legendary boxer, Floyd Mayweather Jr. According to reports, the 37-year-old orchestrated some serious physical attacks of two of his employees. Why? Because he suspected them of stealing his jewelry."

She reported via TMZ:

"According to TMZ, the two men (who were allegedly victims) had been hired to work on Mayweather’s Las Vegas homes. At some point, Mayweather’s jewelry went missing and pointed the finger at the two new men who had been working on his home."

Jasmine then reported that the below happened:

"Now, here’s where things get tricky. Several weeks ago, the men were allegedly instructed to meet Floyd at an off-site location. When they arrived, they claim Mayweather was present, along with folk from his camp, who proceeded to beat the the men with various weapons, including clubs."

"According to their sources, the attack was so brutal that the men could have easily died. Both men had broken arms and legs and were hospitalized for several days. One source compared the beating to something similar to the popular series, Breaking Bad."

My only question to this is, is this guy a boxer or a killer? I mean it's one thing to make mistakes, understand your wrong doing and be forgiven, but when things like this with continuous violence continue to happen with a person, it makes me wonder who they really are. Let's not forget that Floyd was once convicted of domestic violence, that he served a small sentence for. I am no supporter of violence, and more so I hate to see talented Black people lose everything over crazy behavior, and I really think this is just crazy. Like everyone else I love seeing Floyd in the ring, but human beings given a massacre like beating over some senseless jewelry is just too much to bear. Someone please get Floyd Mayweather, and my guess is this will not end well at all. Ummm no words.

God bless you!!

thejasminebrand.com; TMZ.com

No comments:

Post a Comment