Wednesday, February 26, 2014

NEW SEASON OF 'MARY, MARY' AIRS THURSDAY AT 9P- CHECK THEM OUT ON WENDY TODAY!!!

'Mary, Mary' joined the Wendy Williams show today, and it was good, good, good. I love the honesty of these ladies for real. Tina talked about how this season is going to have us at the edge of our seats in showing how she dealt with her husband cheating on her with a FRIEND. Oh Lord help us, that I had no clue about. Also Erica talks about how her sexy image, has had some church folks saying she's too provocative, and she's in the illumanati!!! Yikes. Has 'Mary, Mary' become too mainstream, or can you still love God, dress to impress, and accept what God has given you? I've never been one for the cliché of dressing like a church lady, I do believe that people should still remain fashionable, individual, as you do you tastefully. I love the new look Erica, keep doing what you are doing girl!!!

Check out the interview below:

God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment