Monday, January 6, 2014

50 CENT IS THE PAPPY!!!

Baby Alert!!! This one was kind of surprising to me considering the rapper 50 Cent hasn't really been in the news (for music that is). According to reports, and of course instagram pictures, 50's ex- girlfriend Daphne Joy had a baby boy by 50 Cent recently. This was quite shocking after reports circled that 50 Cent had some drama with the rapper being charged with one count of domestic violence and four counts of vandalism for kicking in Joy’s door and ransacking her home last year during an argument.

Those of you that know me, know I love me some Curtis Jackson, but kicking in doors, and all that, not my cup of tea. It's nice to know that he's claiming his child, and excited to be a father. Children do not ask to be born, and he's so adorable.

Read more: http://thejasminebrand.com/2014/01/06/50-cent-introduces-new-adorable-son-with-ex-girlfriend-daphne-joy-on-instagram/#ixzz2peLWUgfC. No one had any clue about this until 50 recently started posting these pics. This has messy written all over it but I love babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment