Thursday, December 12, 2013

TOYA WRIGHT (LIL WAYNE'S EX-WIFE) SAYS JAIL WAS THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

Toya Wright ex-wife of Lil Wayne was arrested this week in College Park,GA on a speeding ticket warrant that got her twenty four hours in the pen, on her husband Memphitz Wright's birthday. Supposedly Toya was very tramautized by the entire experience, and says she doesn't wish that on her worst enemy.

I try to be very transparent these days,and I have to admit I was arrested some time ago, and it wasn't cute. Yes it's true, it really is that bad, and people are treated below standards. It's funny because on one end you want to believe that those committing haneous crimes will be given the punishment, but you wonder what happens to people like Toya or me, who got arrested for lesser charges. All I can say is people stay away from prison it is nobody's friend.

I'm happy someone was honest, and is admitting to this whole thing not being cute, and getting into the life of crime will take away your freedom, humanity, and self.

Glory To The Highest

No comments:

Post a Comment