Wednesday, August 21, 2013

TO WAIT OR NOT TO WAIT???? SEE WHAT TIA MOWRY HAD TO SAY....................

Can waiting a year, or waiting till marriage really make the difference between actually being a wife, a baby mama, or a side chick? More women are coming forth this year talking about how sex has played the back burner in terms of how they got their hubbies (key word hubbies) to commit and really take them seriously. Meagan Good admitted to not having intercourse with her pastor husband Devon Franklin for eight months before they tied the knot. Mariah Cariah admitted to holding out on Nick Cannon for three months, before he ran and put a ring on it.

Tia Mowry also shared her story recently on how waiting to get physical with husband Cory Hardict made the difference. Let's be honest ladies waiting before a week to have sex can really help women to figure out what they are dealing with, LOL, and if the relationship is filled with lust, or love. If you are jumping in the bed all quick fast, we all know, all brain cells go under, and we start thinking from an emotional standpoint, instead of an intellectual one. It's scientific!

You guys know I pride myself on being honest and see through on this blog, and I can admit in my past I was not always the one to wait. However these days I have realized the importance of being respected as a woman, being careful about who we let into our bodies, which in essence effects our souls. Truthfully most women love to give up the goods in hopes that maybe we will woooooo some guy into believing we are the best he ever had, or into giving us that commitment. There are the exceptional few that actually have sex because they want to but most kind of want to be wifey from my experience. The truth is, whatever you do, he's had before. Check out what Tia had to say about her experience with husband Cory Hardict, and how she kept the goods on lock before they got serious.

Via OK Magazine reports:

“I think the one thing I did do was I just held out,” she admits. “We weren’t physical, we didn’t do anything for a while to make sure this was something special and this was something real. That’s what we did. And also my husband…we courted each other for about a year. We didn’t go on dates with just him and I, there were other people around. We waited a year to kiss. That’s basically what I did.” In recent episodes of her Style Network reality show, we’ve seen Tia do some unconventional things to spice things up—like put on a burlesque show and, ahem, get a special steam treatment in her nether region. “We’ve been together for 14 years and we had a baby and it changes the dynamic of a relationship a little bit,” says Tia. “I do believe you have to keep it alive and fresh and I did take up a burlesque dance among other things. And there’s this thing called the v-steam, which is a steam for your va-jay-jay and let’s just say my husband said it worked.” - See more at: http://bossip.com/822728/lets-wait-a-while-tia-mowry-reveals-why-she-refused-to-have-sex-with-hubby-cory-hardrict-for-a-year/#sthash.FAfL1R9j.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment