Monday, August 5, 2013

V-STEAM, WOULD YOU TRY IT???

If you guys don't know I am a proud Haitian, Cuban, American, and there are some practices, and customs us Haitians practice that are passed down from generation to generation. One of them, that I have always wanted to practice, was the steaming process, which we do to get women back to their normal stomach size after pregnancy. All of my sisters have done it, and I am waiting till the day to practice it. LOL.

It was no surprise to me that the Mowry twins Tia and Tamera, decided to try their own after baby remedy that the Koreans practice to give the (you know what) a make over after giving birth. I know you are thinking this is crazy but V-Steam is an old Korean remedy that aids in balancing out your hormones, helping with infertility, regulating menstruation, and detoxification. The process is similar to what us Haitians practice where they both did the process on their reality show by sitting over a stool with steaming water, as different herbs help to get the job done. Sound interesting, or anything you ladies would try? I have to say I would. These sessions run from $20 to $75. Wow, I have to hit up my mother, and get that old remedy going. LOL.

Would you try it, do you think it's crazy??

Read more: Necole Bitchie.com: Would You Steam Your Vajayjay? http://necolebitchie.com/2013/08/05/would-you-steam-your-vajayjay/#ixzz2b7UnEV4W p

No comments:

Post a Comment