Thursday, August 15, 2013

FOXY BROWN SPEAKS OUT ON BEING TIRED OF THE RUMORS ON RAPFIX!!!

These days all I see of Foxy Brown are these obscure post on Instagram, that sometimes reminisce of her past rap career, and hard core class she had in the streets back in her hay day. It is very true a lot has been said about Foxy Brown's crazy behavior at times either having to do with the law or as of late not paying a hair dresser for some expensive "weave hair". What I do know is that Miss Inga Marchand was a talent to be reckoned with, and today standing at 34 years of age she's tired, and speaking out. Foxy Brown appeared on MTV's RapFix and talked about always defending herself, and the constant ups and downs of being talked about. Is it better to be talked about negatively than not to be talked about at all? I think we sometimes can create our own nightmares, and once we are done feeding the negative images, we want off that ride. Foxy deffinately seems like she is in a heart felt tired place.

Foxy speaks out to host Big Daddy Kane:

When it’s just completely redundant, when it’s negative stuff being said constantly, it becomes annoying. It becomes tiring. I have tears in my eyes right now because what I’ve been through, you guys don’t understand. The fact that somebody can just lie and it becomes a trending topic, where everybody is talking about it, and you have to constantly come out of the booth and stop what I’m doing to defend a lie. You know me I’m far from weak, I’m as strong as they get. I have the heart of a soldier, but after a while it becomes let her live. Let her live.”

Do you believe all of these things are lies about Foxy? She looked pretty by the way. Read more: http://thejasminebrand.com/2013/08/15/foxy-brown/#ixzz2c4Gg4F00

No comments:

Post a Comment