Wednesday, July 24, 2013

AL SHARPTON DATING YOUNG.............

Would you date an older man? This question has been lingering in my mind all week, and I just wanted to know how women felt about dating an older man when all the men your age or just plain acting up. I think for me my limit would be 45 how about you? Recently rumors have been buzzing about how Al Sharpton has a new girlfriend and guess what she's 35! Al Sharpton has been dating stylist, Aisha McShaw and she's pretty too, I mean he looks like her dad, but she looks happy. Supposedly people have their panties in a bunch because he's been seperated since 2004.... ok, folks feel like without a real divorce why is Al Sharpton dating. Ummm as much as I respect the man for his loud out cry for African Americans in this country I really could care less who he dates, but I think for me personally it just raises a question of is having an older man the new thing. Hey maybe he will put a ring on it when he gets a divorce. Check out some pics of the couple together.

I say love who you want, as long as it works for you. Clearly he has no worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment