Wednesday, April 10, 2013

WHO IS VIVIAN BILLINGS FROM "THE GOSSIP GAME"



Who is Vivian Billings? Someone that knew somebody that knew somebody that knew somebody. Whelp that’s how she explained it on New York’s 105.1’s “The Breakfast Club” when Charlemagne asked how she ended up on “The Gossip Game”.   Man, I was thinking the same thing though. I must say I am not angry that she used her resources. I am hoping I can use mine and hopefully land on this show as well. Lol. Anyhoo, Vivian talks about the new show “The Gossip Game” and how things have been playing out for her with the beef with Ms. Drama. Is Vivian ratchette or is Ms. Drama fake? Either way Vivian seems to have a small hand problem that Envy could not stay away from. Supposedly she has had some scrapping moments in her personal life. She was also asked what was the different between a journalist and a blogger?” I hands down say I am a blogger because we did not go to school for that”. Thanks Viv! However Vivian does say that they don’t validate bloggers, and we don’t get many props. Say what they may it managed to end up on the television screen, and people are definitely watching.


 
 

1 comment:

  1. My brother suggested I might like this website.
    He used to be entirely right. This publish actually made my day.
    You can not imagine just how a lot time I had spent for this info!
    Thanks!

    Have a look at my web-site ... spun version article

    ReplyDelete