Tuesday, April 9, 2013

MATCHING TATS FOR FUTURE AND CIARA


When is it too soon to get matching tattoos? I think months in is definitely too soon but then again who can define what is love, or how fast you get there. Ciara has decided that she and Future are definitely ready for that next step by broadcasting their new tats on their ring finger. Could this be the one for Cici or will this love affair be short lived like all the others. I would definitely calm down if I were her, but when you have been yearning love for so long sometimes you jump out of the window I guess.

 

Ciara debuted her tat of Future’s first initial “N” for Nayvadius, on Friday during an interview with Philly’s Hot 107.9 and Future following suit with a “C” tat this past weekend during an appearance at Club Compound. Both tattoos are on ring fingers stirring rumors that there is an engagement. I would bet that they are not yet, but Ciara is just being Ciara.

No comments:

Post a Comment