Wednesday, April 10, 2013

HALLE BERRY BEATS THE ODDS!!!

Halle Berry craddles her baby bump

 
 
 
 
Now that I am in my mid-thirties, yes mid I said it, it’s easy to think that you have aged out of being married or having children. Sometimes society will have you think that thirty means you are over the hill and the possibility of that ever happening is less to none. Well many women have decided to defy that standard. They are taking power into their own hands, staying healthy, and believing that they too can achieve the fairy tale endings even at 46.

When I read that Halle Berry was preggers this week with baby #2,   I must admit I thought fertility drugs. As the days have gone by and the media started to discuss how shocking this was for her, I realized wait Halle’s healthy, who says she couldn’t have gotten pregnant at 46. Who says!!! It gave me hope, and other women I’m sure that it still isn’t over till the fat lady sings. I will get married, have children if God permits, and be just ok even if it is at 46.

Halle Berry is now engaged getting married for the second time and against all odds at over 40 will be giving birth. So ladies let’s keep eating healthy, exercising, staying positive, we can do unlikely things with those factors. Keep the faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment