Friday, April 19, 2013

CIARA DISCUSSES CONFUSING BEEF WITH RIHANNA


You’ll know I try to stay away from grown woman beefs, but every once in a while when an issue keeps being talked about I will divulge my input. Recently there has been a long standing feud with Rihanna and Ciara! How these two managed to start going at it I have no idea. Twitter and instagram has been abuzz with Rihanna not really taking the back seat on this either. Ciara did an interview on Week In Review and explained how nuts she feels like the whole thing is. Ciara has been completely oblivious,  she says,  to what the issue might really be. I just always feel like people are making way too much money, and have too much important things going on such as tours, appearances, photo shoots to be entertaining petty cat fights. I say leave it alone. Check out the interview!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment