Saturday, March 2, 2013

NIKKI GETS CLASSY WITH HER NEW LINE



It's great to see Nikki giving us ladies that work, and are career driven something to wear. This past week Nikki launched her new lifestyle brand "The Nikki Collection". The brand will be interactive website with K-mart and ShopYourWay. Cute. Nikki claims the line will be more relate able, and very dress friendly. I love me some dresses.



"I want to create looks like these [dresses]. I have been doing a lot of dresses lately, and I feel more confident when I wear dresses. It doesn’t have to be super over the top sexy. Some of the dresses that I have been doing lately have been completely covered like sweater dresses and my fans have really responded to it. My fans are like ‘Hey Nicki, we want the crazy leggings’ and stuff like that but we also want to have things that we can wear whether we are going to work or whatever. I’m really focused on the dresses! I’ve been feeling so romantic and sexy lately."


necolebitchie.com



No comments:

Post a Comment