Wednesday, November 14, 2012

OPRAH SAVES THE DAY BY HELPING HER DAD



I've heard Oprah talk about her dad for years in interviews but I had never saw him publicly around her for that matter. I didn't know if the relationship was strained, or if Oprah was being private about her dad's affairs. Well recnetly a story broke out about how Oprah helping her father get out of his divorce. I mean more than anything I would assume as giving as Oprah is should would sure help her family.

Vernon Winfrey, 79, decided to break up with Barbara, his wife of 12 years recently  he says she almost cost him his barbershop business, and after telling Stedmon Oprah's long time invisible boyfriend about it, he told Oprah and she stepped in to handle the financial matters.

Let's see what happens with this!


The Enquirer; bossip.com; Channel 24 News

No comments:

Post a Comment