Wednesday, November 14, 2012

EVELYN RETURNS TO BASKETBALL WIVES: MIAMI..........

With all the craziness in her life these days I had heard that Evelyn Lozada was not returning to Basketball Wives: Miami, well guess I was wrong. I mean the girl aint dumb, why break something that aint broken. We all want to know your business, and went really went down so will you be watching???

Is Evelyn going to keep it PG this season since the back lash of fans last? ummmm can she?

Below Evelyn confirms on twitter:




The time has finally arrived tweeps! I’m heading to film BBW5 Miami !” said Lozada.
Optimistic but at the same time kind of afraid, Lozada went on to say “let us pray.”


“Great first day filming with my boo Shaunie O’neal. 1 down 3 more months to go… yikes,” said Lozada.

www.bossip.com

No comments:

Post a Comment