Thursday, October 25, 2012

DONALD TRUMP HAVE A FEW SEATS!




Normally I don't really seem angry on this blog, but I want Donald Trump to sit all the way down. Are you serious, you look stupid. Here is what he pulled out of his hat yet again as a request for Obama to prove. Ummm please take some seats!


”I have a deal for the president, a deal that I don’t believe he can refuse, and I hope he doesn’t. If Barack Obama opens up and gives his college records and applications, and if he gives his passport applications and records, I will give to a charity of his choice – inner-city kids in Chicago, American Cancer Society, Aids research, anything he wants – a cheque, immediately, for $5m.”


Not sure if this is a joke, or foreal......


Here is how President OBAMA! responded:

“This all dates back to when we were growing up in Kenya. We had constant run-ins on the soccer field, he wasn’t very good and resented it. When we finally moved to America, I thought it would be over.”

Your humor was cute Mr. President but really we just won't to say shut the you know what up Trump!!! Like really, find a stadium and have a bunch of seats......

No comments:

Post a Comment