Monday, September 17, 2012

LAURYN HILL'S BUSINESS IS FINALLY GETTING OUT!

Yikers what a messy story to come out about Lauryn Hill! Wyclef Jean goes on about how angry he was at Lauryn Hill for making him think her baby was actually his when it was her ex Rohan Marley's, get this ! Who was married to someone else at the time...............

Although he was married when they carried on a torrid affair, Fugees founder Wyclef Jean says it was bandmate Lauryn Hill’s lies about the paternity of her child that doomed the ’90s hip-hop trio. In his autobiography out tomorrow, Jean claims Hill tricked him into believing her firstborn son was his, when, in fact, the father was Bob Marley’s son Rohan.
“In that moment something died between us. I was married and Lauryn and I were having an affair, but she led me to believe that the baby was mine, and I couldn’t forgive that,” Jean writes in “Purpose,” at which The Post got a first look yesterday. The Haitian-born Jean says the betrayal by Hill led to the band’s 1997 breakup.
“She could not longer be my muse,” he wrote. “Our love spell was broken.”


Did this guy just call her a muse? ?? Haitians never change, and I can say that because I am Haitian too LOL. I mean we all knew something was going on with these two and that there were several songs written about this love affair but I didn't think it was this deep. Should Wyclef take several seats???


nypost.com

bossip.com

No comments:

Post a Comment