Monday, September 17, 2012

EVELYN LOZADA ON IYANLA, FIX MY LIFE "CHECK OUT PART 1

Sunday evening, the final part 2 episode of ‘Iyanla: Fix My Life’, featuring Basketball Wives’ Evelyn Lozada aired. The first episode was taped before the alleged domestic violence incident with Evelyn’s estranged husband Chad ‘Ochocinco’ Johnson.

I was very emotional, and it kind of broke my heart to see her so vulnerable and so courageous. It took a lot for her to humble herself enough to know, she's  not coping in her life well and needed  help. I think before we judge we have to look at this as a main factor. Did I feel like there were moments where Evelyn was clueless to why her life had gotten here, and what the big role she  played was YES. However we have to give the woman credit for trying and letting us share in her journey. I just want Chad Johnson to attempt to get the same type of help if he can, to me that will be the only way he can save his career and become a better person. I do believe because Evelyn Lozada is in such a different place this marriage may be broken forever.




The final episode was taped after the alleged incident had happened and after Evelyn had filed for divorce. Peep some excerpts from the interview:


<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="272" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/xtnmjd"></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtnmjd_iyanla-fix-my-life-evelyn-lozada-part-2-full-episode_shortfilms" target="_blank">Iyanla, Fix My Life | Evelyn Lozada (Part 2)...</a> <i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/Ashley_Miller_3" target="_blank">Ashley_Miller_3</a></i>

www.thejasminebrand.com


No comments:

Post a Comment