Thursday, June 7, 2012

I LOVE WHEN TYRA BANKS IS GETTING IT IN...

I don't know if it's Tyra Bank's all business attitude on all her business ventures, that makes me so excited when I see her living on the edge. I think after that last break up with that old Wall Street guy that lead no where fast, I have been waiting for her to date someone a little more interesting. So now I'm hearing through the grapevine she's dating a young boy toy who is breath-takingly gorgeous.

"The top model has been dating boxer-turned model, and upcoming America's Next Top Model judge, Robert Evans for over a month, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.
The hunky Brit is just 24 years old, making him 14 years Tyra’s junior,  but when you are a stunning supermodel age is just a number when it comes to true love or lust!
The pair were getting along like a house on fire at the Palihouse in Los Angeles last week as they canoodled over dirty martinis. And after the gallant 6'3 Givenchy model paid the bill, Tyra joined him upstairs is his hotel room!"


You go Tyra! Normally I'm not into the dating way younger, but girl it's summer; enjoy yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment