Thursday, April 26, 2012

EVELYN LOZADA MAY BE GETTING BANNED.... THOUGHTS???

Are they really gonna succeed in getting Evelyn Lozada off T.V when she's helping a lot of VH1 executives cash a lot of checks?. According to sources VH1 watchers have decided to protest the debut show of Evelyn Lozada and Ocho Cinco's upcoming show because they’re quite through with her stank attitude and terrible treatment of Jennifer Williams.

Anyway, an online petition was started, encouraging people to boycott the new show in an effort to bring Evelyn down.A Change.org user, Alex M, described the petition:
“Evelyn Lozada is a bully. The violence on ‘Basketball Wives’ is horrible and disgraceful,” Alex wrote in the petition, clarifying that despite the wording this is not some unwarranted action. “This is not a hate petition against Eveyln Lozada. We simply will not support violence. It hurts to see violence amongst women on television for entertainment purposes. It is not OK for women to hit each other on TV.”

Let me know if you will be signing... Again, I'm not always agreeable with a lot of things that Evelyn has done on the show, but I do think that it is, and will always be the responsibility of parents to scrutinize what your children are watching, and how they are processing the world. I grew up in a time where there were Evelyn's all over my Junior High school, but it was my mom's responsibility on who I really turned out to be as a person. Let me know what are your thoughts???

2 comments:

  1. Get a grip Alex. If you are unaware, well "you gonna learn today". Unfortunately, violent sells. From Jerry Springer, Jersey Shore, Bad Girls Club, Mob Wives....the list may go on and on. Really, so you single out BBW. Im curious to know why?. No, I am not defending the chaos that displays on the show but the majority of these shows should be banned if thats the case. Im routing for the show because I am curious. I like the drama. I would love to see their lives on television. If they want to show it, I willing to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find
    It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and aid others like you
    helped me.

    My page - cellulite treatment reviews

    ReplyDelete