Monday, November 28, 2011

Matt Barnes Accuses Gloria Of Having An Affair

Just when we thought Gloria Govan was really breaking up because she had gotten tired of being cheated on we get hit with the news that Matt Barnes is alleging that she was the one cheating with his friend. Barnes released a statement last week of what happened between the two and why the break up played itself out the way it did on screen.

In May, Gloria and I decided to separate and in the best interest of her career, I foolishly agreed to portray that we were still together for the upcoming season off her show on VH1. As recently as August we decided to revisit a joint statement of our separation, but Gloria asked to delay making our separation public for the interest of her show. It is ironic now how Gloria is trying to manipulate the professional relationship between Eva Longoria and myself as the sole reason for our separation, when she knows we split up in May. The reason I broke my silence and released the separation statement a month ago, was due to her on going affair with a former friend of mine (Is This The Game????). Again, I wish her nothing but the best and I will continue to keep our children as my first priority.

In response to Matt's comments Gloria responded with the below:
“So Matt’s at it again I see… Whatever he feels like he needs to say to justify our separation is on him. Obviously his relationship with Eva (Longoria) is important enough to bash me. So I wish him and her nothing but the best.”


This back and forth is juicier than a high school fight back in the days I have to say. What are these two doing. How about you keep your dirty laundry to yourself. Who cares at this point. The main point is you two have children together and that should be your sole objective at this point. I wish them nothing but the best with this.
On to the new season of Basketball Wives Miami in 2012 and I've heard that two new women have enlisted to be beaten up I mean to participate on the new season. Tami Roman and Shaunie Oneal released a statement yesterday that we will be in for quite the surprise this season. I hope things don't play out how they did for Meeka Claxton.

No comments:

Post a Comment