Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Love & Hip Hop !!!! & Basketball Wives Mania

Where can you begin on with Season 2 episode 1 of Love & Hip-Hop.

1. Why was Chrissy still seeming like she was begging for a ring granted I heard that she's wearing one now but God was it hard to watch last night. Maybe Chrissy should have tried shaking his world and leaving him instead of waiting. Who knows?

2. Why did Kimbella tell EmilyB she had sex with her man on T.V? Try off camera. Did we not learn anything from Evelyn Lozada and Tami Roman?

3. I get why Chrissy was upset; but upset enough to hit Kimbella mmmmmm...She was being honest I guess. Better to tell her now than at the end of the season.

4. Will Olivia ever get another deal? Music has changed and I just wonder if people still care that she still can sing and can write music. No disrespect either I love Olivia but the music industry is just so up and down these days you are either in or your not.


I can't wait till next week I have to say I was on the edge of my seat. I hadn't even got my grips together after I saw Jackie Christie admit on Basketball Wives L.A season finale that Draya had slept with Laura's baby daddy. Is it me or why did everyone just leave after that without anyone saying a word. I can't wait till that reunion. I had heard whispers of this rumor before but I had no idea that there might be some small truth to it. This stuff cannot be written it is just so juicy and good. As much as it is lowering the standards society has for black successful women the ladies are watching and so are the men I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment