Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Gayle King & 50 Cent LOVERS!

Gayle King and 50 Cent getting intimate to me is the funniest thing I have heard all year. This is becoming the funniest closing of 2011 to date. Yesterday a famous gossip site posted that 50 Cent and Gayle King have become a little more than friends and Oprah Winfrey is infuriated. Details below:

“Oprah has been a longtime opponent of rap music that is violent and demeaning to women, and she con¬siders Fitty to be one of the worst offenders. Oprah hates him! “She thinks his lyrics are degrading to all women, and Oprah can’t for the life of her figure out why Gayle would fall for him.” Oprah, 57, grew even more incensed after Gayle text ed her two adult kids a picture of her and 50 Cent together, noting that he could become their new “stepdaddy!”

A month ago when I  posted the twitter activity between these two I really thought it was a big hoax. I really don't know what to  believe with 50 Cent anymore. So after his visit to Gayle's talk show sparks flew and the two have been inseparable. All I can say is watch out Gayle 50 has been known to not be so nice to the ladies and leave them broken hearted and looking for their undies. However I am not mad at you for exercising your right to date a younger man if you choose to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment