Thursday, October 13, 2011

Baby Bump or Baby Pad

I was trying to go against talking about this but it is so all over the place that I had to. Supposedly Beyonce interviewed with Australian talk show "Sunday Night HD" and as she went to take a seat her bump shifted, or moved. (Blank Stare). I just do not know why anyone is persisting to keep this story going. Why would Beyonce fake her pregnancy is everyone 's question. I will let everyone be the judge of how they feel but I want us to realize that it is harmful to keep feeding into the non validity of any one's pregnancy and not actually allowing this person to  bask in the joy of their pregnancy. According to ABC news Beyonce's publicist reported that these claims are stupid, ridiculous, and false. Moving on!

No comments:

Post a Comment