Friday, June 13, 2014

50 CENT CLAIMS HE DIDN'T STEAL PHOTO...........

It's been a while since I posted, but a lot has been happening you guys. Unfortunately after a little boy was stabbed to death in Brooklyn I grew a little melancholy. I have a soft spot for kids, and it hurt me when I felt helpless that a mentally unstable person was on the loose after our kids. Thankfully he was caught later on that week, and little Prince Joshua “P.J.” Avitto was laid to rest. We can only hope for the best for their families and their healing.

In recent news, let's move on to my boy 50 Cent. You guys know I've been a fan of 50 Cent for years, and I support anything he does. 50 Cent wears many different hats, including having his own website, well, as of late he was supposedly sued over some art work he published on his site. "A photographer named Jennifer Stetson filed a federal lawsuit against the 38-year-old rapper/business man last year. She accused him of using a copyrighted photograph she created entitled “Claudia” for his log Thisis50.com. Steston claimed she reached out to the rapper and informed him of his infringement but he refused to remove the picture."

50 claims he did not steal the artwork and that the photographer did not own any copyright for this photo. He said he received consent from a third party to publish the photo.

I have to admit I've been a culprit of snagging photos I need for research on line. Not certain what will happen in this case but I know not having copywright on the said photo doesn't make the case a strong one.

Hope it all works out 50.

thejasminebrand.com

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment