Wednesday, March 5, 2014

RADIO COMES TO TELEVISION... NEW SHOWS FOR HOT 97.1 AND 105.1 ALSO CHECK OUT NAOMI CAMPBELL INTERVIEW ON 'THE BREAKFAST CLUB'

Excited to hear that radio is coming to television on VH1 this summer with Hot 97 going live starring Angie Martinez, Rosenberg, and Ebro. This should be quite interesting. The other team over at 105.1 'The Breakfast' is said to soon be starring in live episodes of their show on REVOLT TV. Both teams are quite funny so I'm sure this will make to be very entertaining television.

Today the team at 105.1 'The Breakfast Club' had a very interesting guest Naomi Campbell. The much talked about diva of modeling sat with the team to talk about all things concerning modeling, drug addiction, men, social media.

Check out some snippets of what she had to say, and video of interview.

"I believe in recovery….I’m in recovery and it’s something that I respect and try to make sure that something that's in my mind, everyday. I went on Larry King and said it."

She also shares that she’s a fan of black models today,

"I support all of the young black models of today….The show has been extremely diverse…In the ads, it’s a big improvement we’re seeing more models of color…We hope this will not be a trend…"

Naomi comments on negative tabloids, blasting the fact that she no longer has edges [due to years of weaves]:

"It doesn’t bother me. I have gotten thick skinned. I actually like social media. Listen, I don’t wake up how Renee makes me up everyday. No, I don’t. And you know I go to my grocery store and do my own groceries. I mean everyone has their opinion and most importantly, you have to know you."

You can catch the premiere episode of The Face on Oxygen, March 5th at 10pm ET/PT.

God Bless You!! Read more: http://thejasminebrand.com

No comments:

Post a Comment