Tuesday, January 21, 2014

WENDY CRIES OUT ABOUT HER SON NOT LIKING HER!!!!

I remember when I was at the age where avoiding my mom at all cost was the way to go. As I got older I discovered the things she nagged me about the most were actually the lessons that would repeat themselves over and over again, until I finally got it. That AHA moment where you realize mom wasn't all that bad after all, and maybe, just maybe, yes I'm getting ready to say it, she was right about most things.

Well Wendy Williams who always has a blunt way of describing situations having to do with other people, wasn't all that blunt when it came down to the disconnect with her son Kevin Junior. Naturally he's at that weird age, 13 years old, where everything is always weird with your parents.

In the middle of her daily segment, she began discussing the controversy surrounding pop singer, Madonna‘s instagram photo of her 13-year-old son, Rocko, boxing with an offensive caption containing the n* word which sparked some upsetting emotions. During the segment she talked about how her own son no longer likes her.

I know it must be disheartening Wendy, but join the club. Nobody liked their parents during those years. Especially with boys, they tend to partner with the male figure in their lives when they are jut starting to make sense of the world. Check out what Wendy had to say:

I hope she can rekindle that mother -son time soon. Awwww

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment