Wednesday, November 6, 2013

'BEST MAN HOLIDAY' PREMIERE

I don't know how many times I'm going to say this but I can't wait for 'Best Man Holiday' to be released next week Friday. The movie a sequel to the prior release of 'Best Man' will be full of laughs, and memories. The cast showed out last night looking young and pretty much the same for 'Best Man' premiere last night in Los Angeles. I don't know what they are drinking, or doing in the gym but these women looked amazing. I don't want to be biased or anything but Nia Long was breath-taking in and CURVY in a purple dress that I absolutely loved. It's funny because my brother is actually getting re-married on Friday and I'll be wearing a black dress in the same cut, hope I look just as good. Check out some of the cast members yourself!

"Glory To The Highest"

No comments:

Post a Comment