Tuesday, September 3, 2013

TAMAR BRAXTON RELEASES "LOVE & WAR TODAY!!!!

So finally the long awaited album by she, her, Tamar Braxton is out today. We have all been waiting to hear just what Tamar's album "Love & War" will encompass. I listened to some tracks, and it's CUTE. Tamar performed on "Good Morning America" today and she says it's her best work yet. I love Tamar's stage presence, I'm really rooting for this lady. Will Tamartians be satisfied??

In funnier news K. Michelle considered Tamar's album probably one of the best albums to be released today. Peep what she said on instagram. Nomatter what is going on you can't be a hater for no reason, I respect K. Michelle for being honest.

Here is a snippet of Tamar interviewing with my girl in my head Necole Bitchie!

No comments:

Post a Comment