Friday, August 9, 2013

TAMEKA AND USHER GIVE UPDATES ON THEIR SON USHER V

This week Usher Raymond's son was involved in a pool accident that resulted in his son being rushed to ICU. Thank God for some work men, that were at Usher's home at the time of the incident that gave him CPR and rushed him to hospital. Usher V is now doing very well at home, but Tameka wasn't too pleased with Usher's aunt's handling of her kids, so she filed for custody again. On Wednesday a judge scheduled an emergency custody hearing which is scheduled for today. The court filing says the boy suffered "a near death accident". Tameka Raymond is seeking temporary primary custody of the couple's two children, as well as temporary final decision- making authority regarding education, health care, religion, and extra curricular activities. Here is what Usher said to all the supporters for their prayers:

I am blessed and fortunate to say that my son Usher V is doing well and is recovering. I am overwhelmed by the outpouring of prayers, love and support for my family’s well-being. I would like to thank my Aunt Rena as well as the doctors and nurses who are working with us around the clock. I would especially like to thank the two men who saved my son’s life, Eugene Stachurski and Ben Crews. They are true heroes and I am deeply grateful to them.

Tameka also released the following statement about her son.

Cabin fever.. But I’m so happy to say that my son is doing much better. Talking & asking for food. Thank you for ur well wishes & prayers. ….And no I haven’t gone anywhere or done anything. #Relax

This morning Tameka continued to give updates about her son:

Im very happy this morning, my son is resting well… we had a SpongeBob marathon ALLL night, he wouldn’t go to sleep! Thank u 4 the prayers… My favorite 5 year old. What a blessing! I have always loved and appreciated my sons but tragedies and close calls make this even more evident. URV had an angel named Kile Ishmael and our Lord and true savior to look after him. Words cannot express the relief and how thankful to God I truly am. Thank you Jehovah God, Jesus and Kile????…also The AV worker that saved my son is my Hero!!! Period ?

Is it me, or do these people spend a bulk of their time sending out statements about how heart felt they feel about their son that almost died. I wish I could say that Tameka isn't using this to take advantage of the fact that her relationship with Usher has not been the best. I hope everyone involved has the child's interest at heart. FOREAL.

Read more: http://thejasminebrand.com/2013/08/08/usher-releases-statement-calls-men-who-performed-cpr-heros-tameka-raymond-separate-update/#ixzz2bTpylRyH

No comments:

Post a Comment