Tuesday, August 13, 2013

K. MICHELLE AND TAMAR GO AT IT AGAIN!!

I dislike chick fights, and squabbling in the industry, especially the ladies I love. I love me some K. Michelle these days, but my real heart is Tamar Braxton, and ya'll know she can throw some shade. You guys remember last year Tamar was not so quiet when she felt like K. Michelle was exposing her friend Toya Wright's husband Memphitz Wright on the show Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta. I thought all that back and forth was squashed but last night Tamar was not so quiet when K. Michelle was on stage singing her little heart out to V.S.O.P at the reunion, and released a new album today. Ladies be nice. There is a lane for all of you ratchette's from ATL. Just kidding.

Check out the ladies:

K. Michelle responded in true K fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment