Thursday, August 8, 2013

BEYONCE CHOP, CHOP, CHOPS OFF HAIR

Folks Beyonce (Long, Wavy, Hair) Knowles has done what some of us didn't see coming she cut that mane off. Nobody really knows if it's permanent but change is always good. I'm not sure if I love it or hate it, but I also didn't know if I liked Gabrielle Union's blond hair switch last week either. When I saw it the second time, I have to say I loved it so Beyonce may just have to wear on me. Have you ladies ever thought of cutting your hair? I think dealing with knottie weaves, making sure you always have a comb handy can be frustrating and some long for that liberation. Just last week while on tour Bey's hair got caught in a fan, as she kept singing her songs (WORK). I'm assuming since she's supposedly on a break this week she wanted to feel free as well. Do you Bey!

No comments:

Post a Comment