Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Official "Best Man Holiday" EXTENDED TRAILER


I am super geeked that the “Best Man” is coming back. The “Best Man Holiday”  will hit theatres later this year on November 15th. Malcolm D. Lee decided to hit us with a super trailer, since everyone is on the tip of their chair waiting for Lance, Mia, Murch, and Jordan to shed some light on what happened next with their lives. I can’t ever forget how this film was so pivotal to me because I was just starting a new chapter in my life, and it showed me just what it meant to be in a place of becoming an adult with responsibilities, decisions, and of course a love life. I was young enough where it was new, but old enough to where I knew one day perhaps I would find myself in these situations. I can’t wait.  New additions to the movie will include Eddie Cibrian as Nia Long’s boo, and singers Anthony Hamilton, and Marsha Ambrosius.

During an interview with Blackfilm.com, Malcolm explained why he made the sequel saying,

“People have often asked “Whatever happened to those characters? Did Jordan ever find a man? Does Murch stay with Candy? Do Lance and Mia live happily ever after?” I have never really taken the time to answer those questions. But they keep getting asked and in light of how it is in heavy rotation on cable TV it very well may be a sign that those questions need to be answered.”

 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment