Monday, July 1, 2013

MORE BET AWARDS LOOKS THAT HIT OR MISSED..................

angela bassett-meagon good-eve-bet awards 2013-the jasmine brand

I have to say when Meagon Good walked out in this blue number, I had my mouth open but as biased as I was being I couldn't understand why she chose this ensemble during a Gospel segment and being a pastor's wife. Hey a lot of us believe in God, and I am by no way saying that your look, and attire have anything to do with God, but at some point do you not owe it to the world to be a little bit more classy, and respectful to the whole entity of Christ. I felt uncomfortable watching it, and this is my opinion so even if you hate it or love it's mine. The dress was fabulous though, and I probably would wear for a party with my man, or girlfriends but at the BET Awards with my pastor husband along side Lala Anthony, who looked like she was wearing a sweater was a little ummm off.. I love you though Meagon. I wonder what the convo was like with her husband after she got dressed for the event. Angela Basset looked timeless, I love that woman. Eve looked cute, she could have taken it up a notch but I love the shoes and colors.


taraji p henson-erykah badu-india arie-bet awards 2013-backstage-the jasmine brand

I love me some Erykah Badu, but this ensemble is something that I probably will never have the guts to wear. Instagram was abuzz with different comments about her buttocks as well, because that was about the only thing fitting for this outfit. Taraji Henson was classic, and cute. India Arie, well I'm' not sure what the thought was behind this, perhaps festive.


letoya luckett-melanie fiona-mya-bet awards red carpet 2013-the jasmine brand
Latoya, Melonie, and Maya all look pretty cute. Not head turners but I'll take it.

gabby douglas-brandy-paula patton-bet awards 2013-the jasmine brand

Brandy  looked amazing, and I couldn't stop staring at her dress last night. Paula Patton, not only was this ensemble somewhat weird but were you high last night? The verdict was out on that one, you had to see the interview for yourself.  Gabby, I want you to look more youthful, as much as I love you I'm not sure I loved this.


lala anthony-pharrell williams-lauren london-bet awards 2013-the jasmine brand

Well standing along side Meagon Good last night Lala Anthony definitely left something to the imagination. I wasn't feeling this at all, and I love you too girl. You looked kind of hot, and not in a good way. Lauren London, well I very much dislike black bras under white anything, but you are a beautiful woman none the less. Pharrell, looked handsome.

rasheeda-tamar braxton-jamie foxx-bet awards 2013-the jasmine brand
I could tell Tamar was still breastfeeding last night but her face looked great. I love a clean look, and she gave that. Rasheeda, you are definitely pregnant. I have seen her look better, but I love a pregnant woman so I won't comment too much on that. Jamie I loved the suite.



2013 BET Awards - Ford Red Carpet

Sanaa, keeps it classic. Love!


2013 BET Awards - Ford Red Carpet

It was too hot in Los Angeles for this sweater look Elle, but your music is on my playlist girlie........



, , ,   , , , , , , ,  

No comments:

Post a Comment