Monday, July 8, 2013

50 CENT SENDS VULGAR TEXTS TO HIS SON AFTER HE WON'T OPEN THE DOOR????




Why is 50 Cent making it so hard for me these days? Everyone who knows me knows, I love this guy, but the recent actions of Mr. Curtis Jackson have put me in a position where I have to discuss this stuff, but I like him, so it's a bit uncomfortable. I will start by saying that everything that I will report is going to be considered a rumor, because 50 Cent has not confirmed any of this information, nor has anyone from his team spoken. Here goes:

"50 Cent exploded into rage at his 16-year-old son saying , “f***ing stupid,” a “s#*t head” and a ”motherf***er.” The angry rapper, whose real name is Curtis Jackson III, told his son Marquise to cut all contact with him in a series of expletive laden text messages — “f*ck you stop texting me,” read one; “delete my number,” said another — after the pair was apparently unable to coordinate a custody visitation. At one point in the vicious communication, 50 Cent admonished Marquise and told him: “I don’t have a son anymore. The In Da Club singer also demanded Marquise take a DNA test to prove he was his biological son because his mother, TLC Starter Wives star Shaniqua Tompkins, had supposedly been promiscuous during their relationship. “I need a blood test cause that d**k sucking b!tch you call mom was f***ing the hole [sic] time,” he wrote in the text message exchange on January 5. The clash appeared to occur after Marquise failed to answer the door at his home to his Grammy Award-winning father. In another missive, 50 Cent wrote: “Tell your mother she won. She has you and ill [sic] make another. I will have nothing to do with you. Don’t text me ever again.” RadarOnline.com has verified the texts originated from a cell phone registered to G Unit Touring, the record label created and owned by 50 Cent. Multiple emails to 50 Cent’s attorney were not returned. Thompkins also did not return a call seeking comment. "


This is so careless to me for him to feel like that this was ok to say to his son, even if he didn't open a door,  but as I said before since Fif has not commented, I can't throw him under the bus yet, so stay tuned. Is anyone wondering how the media miraculously ended up getting access to these texts? His baby mamma is something else.


See some texts below:

50 son 1

50 son 3

www.bossip.com/799606/epitome-of-a-bad-father-angry-text-messages-reveal-50-cent-cursing-his-son-out-43081/#sthash.H72OcCaF.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment