Wednesday, May 15, 2013

L.Y.P SERVICE GLAM HAIR GIVE A AWAY!!!!!

 
 
 
Hey L.Y.P Service Fans,
 
A few weeks ago I was having a bad weave/hair day, and my sides were all the way nappy. After scrolling through various products in the beauty supply store, I ran across Parnevu!!! Parnevu products gave me the freedom to put a product in my hair that wasn't going to weigh it down and give me a bad hair day. Well fans now you can enjoy the fabulous product yourself. Starting tomorrow May 16 I will be giving away these great products to a lucky winner. You have till June 5th to enter, so don't waste any time. It works ladies!!! Trust me. I am giving away three products for free!!!! Please check out products on: http://www.parnevu.com/, and enter to win.
 
 
 
 
Thank you again! Let me know if you have any questions at: linboogie@gmail.com.  
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment