Monday, April 29, 2013

RAY J RELEASES VIDEO OF KIM LOOK A LIKE !!!!


Do you guys think Ray J is being super extra by now releasing a video of this madness with the song “I Hit It First”? A few weeks ago when I talked about this on here, I sincerely thought maybe the song wasn’t about Kim Kardashian, and that he really was just trying to revive a dead music career. With this video exposing a look –a –like of Kim, and references to “West”, I don’t know what to think Ray J. How old is Ray J. Luckily his actions don’t really affect Brandy’s character and music, because this is so left. What makes this so careless is that, it is so late to be even exposing Kim in any way especially since she’s preggers.  I figure this is again desperation for attention, perhaps. Check it out yourself!!
 
 




http://youtu.be/ntcbAlGB3p8

No comments:

Post a Comment