Monday, April 22, 2013

PORSHA STEWART OPENS UP ABOUT THE WAY SHE FOUND OUT ABOUT HER DIVORCE

Screen shot 2013-04-22 at 5.46.07 AM


Last night as I was still  getting my bearings together from watching “The Real Housewives Of Atlanta: Reunion Show, I then got caught up watching  Andy Cohen’s : Watch What Happens Live, on Bravo alongside Vivica Fox, and Porsha Stewart finally opened up about what happened with Kordell Stewart divorcing her without her knowledge. Embarrassing. What was worse she said she found out while she was in the house, with Kordell being in the other room! Ugghhh I would have………………SMH. The craziest situation ever is that these two supposedly still live together LOL. What is this?? Did Porsha’s life really become a reality show? Could you live with a man that divorced you on the low? Is reality television really putting people’s marriages through the ringer? It didn’t look like Phaedra’s marriage was doing so well either, with Apollo getting all text happy with Kenya for whatever reason when the last season wrapped. SMH.



"I thought, ‘this is just a crazy joke!’ I asked my husband, had he filed, and just a long story short, I felt very disappointed and let down. When I got married, I meant it for life. I was heartbroken. It’s a difficult situation right now. It’s something I did not want at all.”
Screen shot 2013-04-22 at 5.35.07 AM


www.thejasminebrand.com

No comments:

Post a Comment